Financial Planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper planning and management of your finances. Our comprehensive financial planning process helps you take a ‘big picture’ look at where you are in reaching your goals, allowing you to understand how each financial decision you make affects other areas of your finances. Using this comprehensive process, we begin by helping you assess your financial inventory. We help to define your objectives, analyze your situation, consider alternatives, build and implement a plan, and then periodically review your progress and assist you in reaching your objective.
We are trained to identify problems and come up with solutions. In particular, we routinely identify the following six things for you:
- Overexposure to Market Risk or Underperforming Assets
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Lost Opportunity
- Catastrophic Illness (assisted living and long-term-care)
- Survivorship Income (guaranteeing lifetime income for both spouses)
- Excessive or Hidden Fees (in regard to mutual funds and variable annuities holdings)
- Filling the Potential Income Shortfall and Planning for Inflation (addressing inflation during an extended retirement)
We offer comprehensive financial planning, integrating cash flow, risk management, investment, taxes, and legacy planning. We look at the whole picture, working to find financial solutions for families to survive (and thrive!) in retirement without running out of income. We love helping people succeed!